You often hear the proverb “You are what you eat” but this statement is not complete because “We are what we eat and digest”!
The journey to good health begins with a strong and healthy digestion.
The best diet in the world could offer very little in terms of nutrients, if your body is not producing the required stomach acid, bile and various digestive enzymes to break down the proteins, fats and carbohydrates contained in the food and extract the vitamins and minerals required to sustain good health.
Digestion begins from the moment you think of food or you experience hunger and think of what to eat. Just thinking of what to eat can start the digestion process by stimulating the very important production of saliva and stomach acid. The process of cooking & smelling the food is also very important for preparing your body to receive food.
This course is specifically designed to educate you on the importance of Healthy digestion in building a strong immune system and achieving your optimum potential in terms of health and well being. We will discuss natural ways to keep your digestion strong.
You will get to know all about Digestion through the lens of a Registered Holistic Nutritionist as well as an Ayurvedic Lifestyle Consultant. It’s an excellent combination of modern Holistic Nutrition backed with the intelligence of our 5000-year-old Ancient Ayurvedic Wisdom.
This course includes:
- 4 hours on-demand video
- 12 downloadable resources
- FREE 30 min Discovery Call to identify your Prakruti
- Dosha Quiz
- Lists of Foods for Vata, Pitta, Kapha
- 6 Ayurvedic Recipes
- Instant access on mobile and desktop
- Certificate of completion
You will learn:
In the 1st half of the course, you will learn..
- Why we all must learn about Digestion?
- Why digestive problems are on the rise?
- Anatomy & Physiology of the Digestive System.
- Understand the importance of Chewing
- Learn about the important roles of the Stomach.
- Understand the Dangers of an Under-Active Stomach.
In the 2nd half of the course…..we will put on our Ayurvedic hat!
- Learn about “Agni”- The Digestive Fire!
- The Four Types of Agni, their signs and symptoms.
- Sama (Balanced) Agni, Vishama (Erratic) Agni, Tikshna (Hyper) Agni, Mand (Hypo) Agni
- Practical ways of Balancing Agni.
- The Stages of Digestion as per Ayurveda.
- Demystify a highly misunderstood concept of Ayurvedic Food Combining.
- Tips on boosting immunity!
- Time-tested Ayurvedic Recipes for improving digestion & immunity with explanation of the benefits of the spices & herbs.
- Lists of foods for balancing Doshas and Agnis and pdfs of all the Recipes.