High Blood Pressure is called A Silent Killer!
Most of the time, high blood pressure has no obvious symptoms! Many people with high blood pressure don’t even know they have it. High blood pressure develops slowly over time!
It is said that heart disease runs in the family! There is not much that can be done about your genetics but you can certainly take your health in your own hands by controlling your environment, i.e. your diet and lifestyle. High blood pressure can be managed effectively through lifestyle changes in conjunction with medical intervention. We need an integrative approach!
High blood pressure affects nearly half of the adults in the United States, but only 1 in 4 has it under control
Heart disease is the leading cause of death for men, women, and people of most racial and ethnic groups in the United States. This is the case not just in the U.S. but worldwide. One person dies every 34 seconds in the United States from cardiovascular disease. Heart disease cost billions each year! This includes the cost of health care services, medicines, and lost productivity due to death.
I urge all of you to do all what you can to avoid this serious health condition that can be playing the role of a silent killer in your life!
We all know, that to reduce the risk of dying from heart disease, we need to adopt a healthy diet and get regular exercise. Prevention is always better than cure.
I strongly believe that Knowledge is power! So get this knowledge and take the power in your own hands!
Educate yourself on various topic of health and well-being and take your health in your own hands!
Who this course is for…
- This course is for anyone who wants to educate themselves on alternative ways of keeping blood pressure in check.
- Anyone who is taking care of a family member or a friend diagnosed with High Blood Pressure!
- Anyone who wants to educate themselves on Heart health.
- Anyone who would like to follow the path of Prevention and lead a happy and fulfilled life!
- Any one who wants answers to all the questions that come to our mind when we hear the word blood pressure, heart attack or stroke!
You will learn: –
Part 1 – Understanding Blood pressure – Facts you need to know!
- Common Myths & Facts about Blood pressure!
- What is Blood Pressure, Heart rate, Pulse?
- Hypertension (High BP)- Underlying causes, risk factors and symptoms
- Hypotension (Low BP)- Underlying causes, risk factors and symptoms
- Health risks of uncontrolled Hypertension (high blood pressure)!
- Signs of a Heart Attack
- Signs of a Stroke
- What is Heart Failure?
- What is Metabolic Syndrome and how is it linked to heart health, especially blood pressure?
Part 2- Nutrition for managing Blood Pressure naturally!
- Dietary guideline for managing blood pressure – The DASH diet plan
- Facts about sodium and potassium
- Learning to read the food labels
- Specific nutrients for lowering BP
- Specific foods for lowering BP
- Specific herbs and spices for lowering BP
- Blood pressure friendly Drinks!
- Benefits of Intermittent Fasting!
Part 3- Lifestyle for managing blood pressure naturally!
- Importance of Regular Exercise in keeping your blood pressure in check.
- The type and intensity of exercise that’s right for you.
- Importance of Sleep in managing blood pressure.
- Ways to improve sleep.
- The importance of Weight management in regulating blood pressure.
- The role of Stress management in keeping BP in check
- The Power of Yoga
- The Power of Pranayama
- The Power of Meditation
- The Power of Positive Emotions and Positive Affirmations
- How to avoid negative thoughts!
- The Power of Forgiveness
- The Power of Gratitude
- Time Management for Stress Management
- The Power and importance of developing healthy Relationships!
- Trying to find the true Purpose of your life!
You will get…
- 7 hour of Invaluable Insights!
- Instant access to all on-demand videos!
- Access on mobile and desktop (Study at your own pace in the comfort of your home!)
- 30 minutes FREE discovery call to discuss your health goals via zoom!
- Certificate of completion
Looking forward to connecting with you and helping you in your journey toward better health!
Our courses have the potential of taking you on a healing journey of RESTORING your overall health and RENEWING your vitality and outlook on life by educating and empowering you to take charge of your health and well-being.