If you suffer from any level of back pain, joint pain, or pain anywhere in the body in general and are looking for a holistic approach, this ONLINE COURSE is the perfect solution for you.
Pain is not very easy to understand! To be pain-free, you need to learn how to reach the root cause and work on the source of the issue. All that is needed is an integrated plan that will quickly alleviate any current discomfort and give you all the expert instructions you need in terms of diet and lifestyle to protect and improve your bone and joint health for many years to come.
Inflammation is at the root of almost every chronic health condition. These days auto-immune conditions are on the rise and Inflammation is at the root of almost every autoimmune disease as well. The list of symptoms of systemic inflammation is a lengthy one including body aches and pain, pain and swelling in joints, fibromyalgia to name a few.
In this course, we are going to cover how to heal inflammation naturally using food as medicine. We will discuss what causes inflammation and what is the difference between acute and chronic inflammation. Students will learn what foods to avoid, and how to develop healthy eating habits that will keep inflammation at bay!
In this course, I will also be discussing Back pain through the lens of Ayurveda. We will try and reach the root cause of pain as per Ayurveda and what recommendations we have in terms of diet and lifestyle from an ayurvedic perspective.
Overall, this course is a perfect blend of modern Holistic Nutrition backed with the intelligence of our 5000-year-old Ancient Ayurvedic Wisdom.
By the end of this highly informative course, you’ll have all you need to maintain a happy, healthy, and pain-free body!
This course will help you……
- Learn to use food as medicine.
- Manage pain naturally!
- Maximize your health potential.
- Feel and look good in your body and mind!
- Rebuild your relationship with food.
You will learn:
- What triggers back pain.
- Risk factors and causes of back pain.
- What is inflammation and how is it related to pain in the body?
- What are the causes of inflammation in the body?
- Acute inflammation vs Chronic inflammation!
- How can we manage inflammation in the body using diet and lifestyle!
- How your diet could be a major culprit behind chronic pain!
- All about The Anti-inflammatory diet for pain management!
- Nutritional supplements for pain relief.
- Pros and cons of nutritional supplements and various supplements being promoted for bone & joint health and for pain relief in general.
- The role of exercise, yoga, meditation and pranayama practices in managing pain.
- The mind-body connection
- BONUS: Back pain through the lens of Ayurveda.
- Overall, this course is a perfect blend of modern Holistic Nutrition backed with the intelligence of our 5000-year-old Ancient Ayurvedic Wisdom.
- By the end of this highly informative course, you’ll have all you need to maintain a happy, healthy, and pain-free body.
This course includes:
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 3 downloadable resources
- FREE 30 min Discovery Call to discuss your health goals!
- instant access on mobile and desktop
- Certificate of completion