Ayurveda places great emphasis on prevention and encourages the maintenance of health through close attention to balance in one’s life. Knowledge of Ayurveda enables one to understand how to create this balance of body, mind and consciousness according to one’s own individual constitution. Therefore, having a clear understanding of your very own unique Prakruti (Your unique constitution) is the first step in moving in the right direction in bringing balance in life!
This course is designed to educate you to develop a preventative Ayurvedic Lifestyle & give you invaluable insights into how to change your diet and life-style habits for better health.
By going through this course, you will learn to apply the fundamentals of Ayurveda and use food as medicine in your daily lives!
This course includes:
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- 4 downloadable resources
- Instant access to all on-demand videos!
- Access on mobile and desktop (Study at your own pace in the comfort of your home!)
- FREE 30 min Discovery Call to identify your Prakruti
- Dosha Quiz
- Lists of Foods for Vata, Pitta, Kapha
- Certificate of completion
You will Learn:
- To apply the basic principles of Ayurveda in everyday life.
- The Laws and rules of Ayurveda
- The 5 Element Theory
- Learn all about the three Doshas – Vata, Pitta and Kapha.
- Factors affecting doshas & steps to keep them in balance.
- Understand the concept of Mind Body constitution – “Prakruti”.
- You will be given a comprehensive dosha quiz to discover your “Prakruti”.
- Identify the signs and symptoms of imbalanced doshas. “Vikruti”.
- Understand the Disease Process as per ayurveda
- The Stages of disease development
- Learn the science of six tastes and how to use them to create balance in the body & mind.
- Learn the principles of ayurvedic dietetics and foods for the 3 doshas.