This course is carefully designed to educate you on how knowingly or unknowingly you could be developing chronic health conditions due to chronically being in a state of stress. It has all the tools to educate you on how you can support yourself & your loved ones during stressful times. Through this course, you will first get to know the physiology of stress and how stress has the potential of creating disease in any part of your body.
Stress is, unfortunately, an unavoidable fact of life. And since coronavirus has become a part of our everyday life, you may feel more stressed than ever before. Stress can contribute to many health issues. In fact, almost 99% of the health conditions we are facing in the world today have stress as one of the most important causes.
The goal is NOT to remove stress altogether! Short-term, acute stress is not the problem. The body is meant to deal with moderate amounts of stress. Chronic stress is the problem! There is a lot that can be done. We need to take responsibility of taking our health into our own hands! Regaining control over stress and then modulating the stress response is “Crucial”!
So, if you are experiencing stress in your life, regardless of the cause or its intensity, this course is for you.
You will Learn…
- The Stress – Disease Connection!
- Practical ways of Managing Stress!
- How to use the power of Right Nutrition, Exercise and Sleep in managing stress!
- How to use herbal (adaptogens) & Nutritional Supplements when needed during times of chronic stress.
You will get…
- 6 hours of Invaluable Insights!
- Life-Changing Practical Tips!
- Lifetime access to all on-demand videos!
- Access on mobile and desktop (Study at your own pace in the comfort of your home!)
- 30 minutes FREE discovery call to discuss your health goals via zoom!
- Certificate of completion
Topics covered in this course: –
- What exactly is stress?
- What are the signs of a Stressed-out individual?
- The stress hormone cortisol and what it does to our body?
- Is there a normal Cortisol Rhythm?
- The different types of stress, and the physiology of stress.
- The HPA axis (Hypothalamic-Pituitary-
- The SAM axis (Sympathetic-adreno-medullar axis).
- Understand the connection between stress and disease.
- Stress & Weight gain
- Stress & Diabetes
- Stress & Gut Health
- Stress & Heart Health
- Stress & Mental health
- Stress & Sexual Health
- Stress & Immunity
- Stress – Fatigue & Insomnia
- Time-tested Practical tips on stress management
- The 3 Cs- Comparison, Competition and Criticism
- The 3 As- Acceptance, Appreciation and Attention
- The Power of Forgiveness
- Focus on the right things in life!
- The Power of avoiding arguments!
- Simple ways of reducing stress at work
- How we can Delegate things and make our life easier!
- Power of social connections
- Importance of money
- The power of meditation
- Present moment awareness
- Deep breathing / Pranayama for stress management
- The power of positive thinking
- The Attitude of Gratitude
- The power of forgiveness
- The power of letting go
- Spiritual awareness
- Positive affirmations
- The importance of eating healthy
- Why do we need to avoid Coffee and Alcohol during times of stress?
- The importance of staying hydrated
- The importance of keeping blood sugar balanced
- Why do we crave sugar when we are going through a lot of stress?
- The fundamentals of a balanced diet focusing on specific nutrients crucial during times of stress
- The importance of exercise in managing stress and the benefits of staying active
- How much exercise is the right amount of exercise during times of stress?
- Some direct stress-busting benefits of exercise
- Setting smart goals in terms of exercise
- The strategies for improving your sleep quality
- The role of sunlight exposure in regulating your sleep cycle
- How your bedroom environment can influence your sleep
- What’s the right temperature for achieving a sound sleep
- The role of a proper bed, mattress & pillow
- Some time-tested and practical bed-time rituals for a sound sleep
- Herbal & Nutritional Supplements for Stress Management
- Reasons for nutritional deficiencies in general
- How Stress could be one of the major reasons leading to nutritional deficiencies!
- Specific nutrients that get depleted due to chronic stress
- Signs and symptoms of these nutritional deficiencies & how to catch them before it is too late!
- Important roles of these nutrients in the body
- Food sources of these nutrients
- Nutritional supplements available in the market for stress management
- Pros and cons of taking supplements
- Guidelines for choosing nutritional Supplements
- What are Adaptogens?
- How do adaptogens work in the body?
- Guidelines for using adaptogens for stress management.
- Some popular adaptogens and how to use them.
Looking forward to connecting with you and helping you in your journey towards better health!
Our courses have the potential of taking you on a healing journey of RESTORING your overall health and RENEWING your vitality and outlook on life by educating and empowering you to take charge of your health and well-being.